Bonnie Lovejoy, President
Kristen Cavanaugh, Vice President
Regular Board of Education meetings are generally held the second Tuesday of the month, at the High School Library, 10919 N. Main Street Mantua, Oh.. The public is cordially invited to attend. If more information is needed for a Board meeting, please contact the Superintendent's Office at 330-357-8206.
All board minutes are archived and kept on the website for the public to view. To view past board minutes Click Here!
To view Board Meeting Videos Click Here!
To view Board Policies Click Here!
The Public is welcome to participate in Board of Education meetings. At the beginning of a Board meeting, the President of the Board will give the public an opportunity to speak to any item related to the Crestwood Schools. The Board asks that the speakers identify themselves. The President may establish a time limit (i.e. 5 minutes) for the discussion of a particular topic, due to time constraints.
Appointments to Areas of Responsibility
- OSBA Legislative Liaison: Karen Schulz
- Representative to Maplewood JVS Board of Education: Bonnie Lovejoy
- OSBA Student Achievement Liaison: Todd Monroe
- District Audit Committee: Bonnie Lovejoy and Karen Schulz
- Representative to Crestwood Athletic Council: Todd Monroe
- Representative to Crestwood Safety and Permanent Improvement Committee: Todd Monroe and Shawn Semety
- Policy Committee: Bonnie Lovejoy and Karen Schulz
- Academic Liaison: Todd Monroe
- Music and Fine Arts Liaison: Shawn Semety