- Ashland University - Ohio State Treasurer’s License
- American Public University - Bachelor in Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Phoenix - Strategic Planning, Business Analysis, Entrepreneurship
- Lakeland Community College - Associate of Applied Business Degree, Major in Computer Science Minor in Accounting
- 2018 – Present - Treasurer/CFO, Crestwood Local Schools
- 2015 – 2018 - Administrative Assistant to the Treasurer, South Euclid-Lyndhurst Schools
- 2013 – 2015 - Assistant to the Treasurer, Chardon Local Schools
- 2008 – 2013 - Payroll/Benefit Specialist – Tech Advocate, Chagrin Falls Exempted Village Schools
- 2005 – 2015 - IT Specialist/Administrative Assistant to the Fiscal Officer, Claridon Township
Born and raised in Bainbridge Township on a horse farm, spent fourteen years in computer programming designing business applications, and owned a successful construction business. My husband and I have four amazing children, and two wonderful grandchildren. Our two boys are both serving in the great United States Air Force - National Guard.
The Treasurer's office functions as the financial office of the district. This department is responsible for maintaining district budgets and providing forecasting tools and data to help the Administration and Board of Education make decisions.
On a daily basis the work of the Treasurer's Office is to process payroll for the district's 300+ employees, prepare employment contracts, maintain employee attendance files, pay the operating expenses of the district, maintain department budgets, keep a fixed asset inventory of the district's assets, as well as serve as the secretary of the Board of Education's records.
Office hours are generally 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with other times available by appointment.
Safekeeping of the Minute Record of the Board of Education is an important duty of this office. The Minute Record is a historical record of the district as well as sets the policies of the Board for district direction. To view past board minutes Click Here!
Treasurer's Assistants for the department are:
Lori Duriak - Payroll, Insurance
(330) 357-8206 Ext 5002
Priscilla Allcorn - Accounts Payable
(330) 357-8206 Ext 5001
Patricia Briggs - Fixed Assets, Receivables, Billings
(330) 357-8206 Ext. 5000