Edulastic is a web-based formative assessment platform that helps teachers prepare and deliver effective Common Core curricula by simultaneously improving the assessment creation, assignment, and grading processes.
Edulastic provides 40+ interactive question types, and thousands of standards-aligned questions crafted by other teachers. Yet the platform can be used by any teacher, in any subject, to turn homework into a formative assessment. Teachers can craft assessments centered on the standards, or present any course concept they want students to master.
- provides meaningful homework solutions and daily assessments for evaluating and supporting student mastery of Common Core standards.
- Enables teachers to craft standards-aligned formative assessments with highly interactive, freeform questions.
- Offers free curated content that includes thousands of standards-aligned questions crafted by other teachers.
- Provides insights into student proficiency at an aggregate and individual level, enabling teachers to identify areas where a student needs personalized instruction, intervention or remediation.
- Facilitates the adoption of benchmarked standardized assessments through a collaborative evaluation process that can be applied across districts and within broader learning communities.
Edulastic allows teachers to use day-to-day assessment insights to shape learning outcomes. By giving teachers a new level of pedagogical ownership, Edulastic uses homework and in-class assignments as the basis for continuous and comprehensive evaluations.