NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Crestwood New Student Registration will be held at the Crestwood Primary School (11256 Bowen Rd., Mantua):
- Tuesday, August 6th – Wednesday, August 7th 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Thursday, August 8th from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
Items needed to register your child for school are:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security card
- Custody papers – if applicable
- 2 Proofs of the custodial parent’s address (i.e., current utility bill, deed, lease, official voter registration card from Board of elections, paycheck indicating employer and place of residence, current tax bill, purchase or construction contract).
- The child’s immunization records
- The name of the previous school district and school building
After August 8th, registration will be by appointment only.
For questions regarding registration or to make an appointment for registration please call Mrs. Sue Johnson at: (330) 357-8206 ext. 5009 before June 12th or after August 6th.