Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Substitute Bus Drivers Needed


A valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is recommended but not required. We can train you to get a Class B CDL with School Bus and Passenger endorsements.  No cost for pre-employment physical,drug test and School Bus Driver class. We will provide a school bus and a trainer.


Application Procedure: Apply Online


Questions: Call Sharon at 330.357.8206 ext. 6051

Back to School News      Print News Article